Latest press releases
- Unilever Completes The Sale Of Bertolli Olive Oil To Groupo SOS
Unilever today completed the previously announced sale of its Bertolli olive oil business to Grupo SOS for a consideration of €630 million.
- Unilever U.S. Applauds New Uniform Food Labeling System For American Consumers
Unilever, a global consumer products company, today announced that it is a “likely implementer” of The Smart Choices Program, a voluntary front-of-pack food-labeling system built by a coalition of scientists, academicians, health organizations, food and beverage manufacturers and retailers.
- Unilever Teams with JR Motorsports to Boost NASCAR Involvement
Consumer Products Giant Aligns with Racing's Most Popular and Respected Drivers for Multi-Brand Sponsorship Program.
- Starbucks and Unilever Sign Licensing Agreement to Grow Super-Premium Starbucks® Ice Cream Business
Companies Plan to Bring Ice Cream Innovations Inspired by Starbucks® Coffee and Coffeehouse Flavors to Consumers in the U.S. and Canada.
- Unilever completes sale of North American Laundry Business to Vestar Capital Partners
Unilever today announced that it has completed the sale of its North American laundry business in US, Canada and Puerto Rico to Vestar Capital Partners (Vestar).
- Unilever CEO Succession
Unilever today announces that Patrick Cescau, Group Chief Executive, will retire from Unilever at the end of the year. He has served the business for 35 years and has led Unilever for the last four, initially as Chairman and then as the company’s first Group Chief Executive.
- Turbulent Economic Times Changing Shopping Behaviors: Unilever Study
Survival strategies include eating at home more and proactive planning of fewer shopping trips.
- Unilever To Close Lawry's Deal With McCormick
Rotterdam, 30 July. - Unilever today announced that it expects to complete the previously announced sale of its Lawry’s and Adolph’s branded seasoning blends and marinades business to McCormick & Company, Inc., on or about the 31 July 2008. This follows the granting to McCormick’s of approval by the Federal Trade Commission to proceed with the purchase. The transaction, which was announced on 14 November 2007, is for a consideration of $604 million in cash.
- Unilever agrees to sell North American Laundry Business
Unilever today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell its North American laundry business in US, Canada and Puerto Rico to Vestar Capital Partners.
- Unilever disposes Bertolli Olive Oil to Grupo SOS
Unilever today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement for the disposal of its Bertolli olive oil and vinegar business with Grupo SOS for a consideration of €630m.
- Unilever Files Annual Report on Form 20-F
Unilever N.V. and Unilever PLC announced today that each filed today, March 27, 2008, its Annual Report on Form 20-F, for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2007, with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Unilever United States announces leadership changes
Amanda Sourry appointed to lead U.S. Foods Business; Kevin B. George appointed to lead U.S. Deodorant and Hair Care Business; Lisa Klauser appointed to lead new Consumer & Customer Solutions organization.
- Unilever participates in industry forum at the Grocery Manufacturers Association’s first Environmental Sustainability Summit
Unilever U.S. President Kevin Havelock outlines role of sustainable development as a key driver for business growth.