If you are looking to get the inside scoop on Unilever and the brands you love, you've come to the right place.
Latest press releases
- Unilever Agrees to Sell Lawry’s and Adolph’s Brands
Unilever today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement with McCormick & Company, Incorporated to sell its Lawry’s and Adolph’s branded seasoning blends and marinades business in the US and Canada.
- Q3 2007 results
Unilever today announced its results for the third quarter of 2007.
- Unilever Group Chief Executive, Patrick Cescau, awarded 2007 Botwinick Prize in Ethics by Columbia Business School
Unilever (NYSE: UL, UN), one of the world’s largest consumer products companies, announced today that its group chief executive, Patrick Cescau, was named the 2007 recipient of the prestigious Botwinick Prize in Ethics by the renowned Columbia Business School.
- Unilever integrates N.A. Ice Cream Business into existing operating units
Green Bay and Oakville offices to close following transition; jobs to move to New Jersey and Toronto. Integration aimed at driving competitive advantage for Ice Cream Business.
- Unilever recognized for carbon disclosure and sustainability performance
Unilever has been recognized as "Best in Class" in its approach to climate change disclosure in a report released yesterday by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), a coalition of over 315 global investors.
- Unilever and Pepsico to expand ready-to-drink tea joint venture
PepsiCo and Unilever today announced they have agreed to expand their International partnership for the marketing and distribution of ready-to-drink tea products under the Lipton brand, the world's best-selling tea.
- Kids experience "living classrooms"
Unilever grant sends Boys & Girls Club of Paterson/Passaic on ultimate field trip to National Parks
- Unilever to integrate North American Ice Cream Customer Development
Unilever Americas announces to integrate the North American Unilever Ice Cream Customer Development organization into the company’s existing U.S. and Canadian operating units.
- Q2 2007 results
Unilever today announced its results for the second quarter of 2007.
- Unilever unveils Promise Activ™ Supershots™
The first mini drink with cholesterol-lowering natural plant sterols. Over 140 clinical studies have shown natural plant sterols can significantly lower LDL cholesterol.
- Unilever Shows Retailers How to Follow the Money
Study provides insights and solutions on how to capture the Nation’s most influential consumer group.
- Unilever Grant Makes Ranger Award Possible for National Parks Service
Unilever is a proud sponsor of America's National Parks. As part of our commitment to supporting the care of these national treasures, we were honored to participate in the prestigious annual Harry Yount National Park Ranger Award ceremonies held in Washington , D.C. on May 1, 2007. The award recognizes and honors outstanding Park Rangers. This year's recipient was Gordon Wissinger, Chief Ranger at Shenandoah National Park, Virginia.
- The Peanut Butter recall does not relate to Skippy
Unilever places the highest priority on product quality and safety. As part of our normal course of business, we have in place robust quality assurance and processing procedures to help ensure that salmonella is not present.
- Unilever issues alergy alert for some Knorr products
Unilever, in cooperation with the FDA, is voluntarily recalling “Knorr® CHICKEN flavor BOUILLON” CUBES, UPC # 4800171162, Best If Used By March 17, 2007 due to undeclared cod fish shipped to Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island.
- Pond's® Face Care Brand Sponsors USA Network Television Event
The Pond's®, the anti-aging skin care line has teamed up with USA Network for "The Starter Wife" a major television event that celebrates the sexiness, sassiness and confidence of the 40-something woman.
- Americans feel they're starving themselves while dieting
Survey results for the second year confirm dieters' ongoing struggles. Slim-Fast helps, with meal replacement bars and shakes that control hunger for up to four hours. With partner Levis Strauss Signature, Slim-Fast helps America “Zip Up Their Hunger.”
- Michael B. Polk named to lead Unilever's Americas region
Unilever announced today that Michael B. Polk, currently Group Vice President and President Unilever United States, has been named President Americas region. Polk is succeeding John Rice who has decided to retire after 25 years of service.