If you are looking to get the inside scoop on Unilever and the brands you love, you've come to the right place.
Latest press releases
- Knorr®-Lipton® Launches First Mainstream Side Made With Whole Grains
Knorr®- Lipton®Sides™ made with whole grains offers a “whole” new way to do dinner -- Whole Grains Council Partnership supports launch.
- Study finds Tea Consumption associated with Reduced Risk of Ovarian Cancer
New findings on black tea consumption are published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
- Unilever to make Country Crock® Soft Spreads trans-fat-free
Reformulation adds nutritional benefits while preserving the “country fresh taste” of America’s best-loved soft spreads.
- Unilever voluntarily recalls Shedd's Country Crock Macaroni & Cheese Dishes
Allergy alert: product may contain eggs, a known allergen, which is not declared on the label.
- Suave® & Dollar General® salute the value of education with scholarship funding
Nationwide Contest Awards more than $85 000 in Scholarships
- Unilever's 2005 habitat for humanity build begins in Paterson
Unilever employees from NJ and CT learn true meaning of "wweat equity" as they volunteer and build new home for deserving family.
- Unilever appoints two senior level executives to new positions
Michael Polk to lead Unilever's Foods and Home and Personal Care Business in the U.S. Alan Jope to lead Global Spreads, Cooking Products & Dressings, Foods Category.
- Kasey Kahne drives the No.6 Ragu® Dodge to victory lane for Unilever's first NASCAR Busch series victory
Kahne edges Biffle by inches to win at Kansas speedway.
- Unilever announces new marketing shared services & brand building with customer organizations
Laura Klauberg and Lisa Klauser to lead new capability designed to build excellence in marketing.
- Unilever signs NASCAR Busch Series Deal with Evernham Motorsports
The Ultimate Chargers begins with upcoming 2006 season.
- Unilever U.S. donates to support Katrina Disaster Relief
Unilever responds to growing need for basic supplies.
- Lipton - The Proof is in the Leaves
Research proves black tea as powerful as green, yet consumers don't recognize health benefits.
- Degree® For Men & poker pro Phil Gordon go all-in
Poker boot camp launches today to teach men when to risk their chips.
- Lipton brings café-style teas to homes across America
New Lipton®Premium Tea Pods specially formulated for use in one-cup home brewing systems.
- New additions to Country Crock side dishes™ line promises to make this winter a warm one
From cheddar broccoli rice to mashed sweet potatoes, Country Crock Side Dishes puts the "c" in comfort.
- Unilever recognizes national merit scholars 2005
Total of $168 000 in scholarship grants awarded to sons and daughters of Unilever employees for academic excellence.
- Dove body wash introduces new national campaign
Integrated multi-agency plan results in innovative marketing hybrid.
- Unilever brands engage Latinas in Beauty conversations
Integrated multimedia campaign is most effective way to reach Latino consumers.
- Real women bare their real curves
Real women bare their curves as part of Dove's global campaign to widen the definition of beauty.
- New Iced Tea Options from Lipton Help You Stay Cool
Studies show that drinking tea is a good source of hydration.
- Mojo Master™, The First Virtual Fantasy Game of Seduction
Developed for AXE by WildTangent, Mojo Master unlocks the mysteries of virtual girls using humorous and outrageous, over-the-top moves.
- Unilever R&D center opens in Trumbull
Dove®, Caress®, Lux®, Ponds®, Vaseline® and Axe® are developed in CT's backyard.
- Discover America: win a park getaway this summer!
Lipton Tea and the National Park Foundation give away three adventure vacations.
- Q-Tips helps three women "Get Gorgeous" on their Big Days
Chicago bride-to-be, Dallas high school reunion hopeful and New Hampshire prom-goer each win $20,000 to help make their beauty dreams a reality.
- Shake up your Memorial Day weekend with Lipton®
New products meet the needs of today’s health-conscious and active consumer.
- Unilever sells Prestige fragrance business
Unilever to sell its fragrance business, Unilever Cosmetics International, to Coty, Inc. in the United States.
- New study finds tea provides more than 50% flavanoid antioxidants in the U.S. diet
Flavanoid intake may be inversely associated with incidence of several chronic diseases.
- Lipton® Tea introduces new AOXTM seal on tea beverages
Guarantees Naturally Protective Antioxidants In Every Sip
- Unilever adds vitality to America's National Parks
Unilever's commitment to America’s National Parks to exceed $22M in four years. Focus will be on Junior Rangers, recreation and sustainability.
- Unilever unveils breakthrough shopper study that shows how Americans shop today
Trip Management: The Next Big Thing" report reveals 62% of consumers rely on quick trips for groceries and meals; major stock-ups account for only 13% of trips.
- Chicago Schools announces 2005 Suave Performance Plus Teacher Award Finalists
Michelle Obama, Whitney Young graduate and wife of Senator Barack Obama, to deliver keynote address at April 28 award ceremony.
- Hellmann's canola mayonnaise helps to maintain heart health
Hellmann's launches the first national real mayonnaise product made with the goodness of canola oil.
- Ragu® launches new line of organic sauces
Survey shows that parents are looking for more organic choices for their kids.
- LIPTON gears up
TEAm Lipton’s 2005 world-class circuit showcases the power of tea.
- New Breyers ice cream line offers solution to "healthy" ice cream confusion
'Smart' products will simplify shopping for ice cream.
- Dove Apprentice Challenge
Dove offers to send Kristen to marketing boot camp after both teams fail.
- Ben & Jerry's inaugural ad urges Americans to put aside red and blue differences and think green
Ben & Jerry's continues a tradition of social advocacy with new advertisement.